Tuesday 27 July 2010

Get a Bead on This..!

Not a great deal to tell you today, but look!  Look! Look at what I made!!  I went to an informal jewellery workshop this morning and in less than 2 hours, turned out this little beauty; the ideal bracelet for so many of my favourite outfits.  I find myself wearing a lot of green lately, so this will happily not be one of those items that is just perfect with one outfit but, unfortunately, only the one, i.e. it doesn't really go with anything else.  Such items are rarely good buys, and just make me feel (a) cross with myself for not wearing them more often and (b) bitter that I *wasted* money when I could have had something more versatile.  Not this baby,  I suspect that this will barely be off my arm for a looooooong time...
Cath  xx

2 comments:

Lepsta said...

LOOOOVE IT!!!! Gorgeous, Cath! xx

Anonymous said...

So pretty!, I bet you are really chuffed! Helenxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails